Saturday, July 11, 2009

QB OUTING WITH ROZANNE


last picture of the day =D




cow girl XD

sexay back *woohoo!

me-face looks gina,shirt looks mature -.-

went queensbay with my bff rozzy(she really got a lots of nick names)LOL
ok.first,rozanne came my house and wait for me to get ready.
after that we headed to queensbay=D *weeeeeee
*ohoh!wait one moment is missing.while waiting for me to get ready
rozanne was so bising.LOL keep on singing MJ's song
hahahah
but it's so funny =D
well.
we had our brunch at kim gary.
was supposed to eat at
sushi king.

but it was too crowded so we decided to eat at
KIM GARY .
next
,we headed to toilet.
guess what we did at there??
hahahah
its picture time! =D
we captured alots of alots of pictures at there.XD
whooo~so happy
we got a lot of things to talk
thats why rozanne felt thirsty and we go swensens and finally i can sit down because my legs is really pain like hell.
was too lazy to write about it so just let the pictures do the talking =D
look above!


No comments: