Thursday, August 27, 2009

it's so unfair between girls and boys.
i dont know why i say that
but i feel so.
i feel so lucky that i never hurt people before.
(=
i really do love that people whose be with me
and dont be too impulsive.
you will feel f*cking regret after doing those things.
get what i mean?
SL?
(=
how nice if i could predict my future:
first,
i will know what im gonna choose.
because
i always make that wrong decision
how bad huh?
so i wish i could predict it and no longer do the wrong thing
HAHA
hehehe
second,
i would know the questionsof the examination.
so i will get all A's
with the flying colours.
(=
third,
i could know who is my mr.right
=D
fourth,
i could know when im gonna die.
i will design a nice funeral for myself before i die.
fifth,
i will kill those people i hate one day before i dead,
so that i wont be into the prison.
sixth,
i would know what kind of job i will get next time.
7th,
i will use up my money for shopping before i dead.if im still single.
i will leave the money to my hubby or my children if i get married.
8th,
i can do many many things IF i could predict it.
=D
perhaps,
everything got it's advantage or disadvantage.
i cant say it is really awsome if i can predict my future.
it might got it's disadvantage that i dont know.
so
i will enjoy my life now.
love you,my life
=)

No comments: