Saturday, August 15, 2009

TAIPING



this is how the weather at there




iphone and me

snaped my sis



i miss my hamsapmui so much...




skip school and went taiping with parents and one of my sister!
it's so freaking hot at the afternoon.
my face become so red.
first time!
hahaha
nothing do at the car.
so...cam whore awhile
XD
nothing much there.
just eat the chicken rice there that we've heard it's very ho chiak.
BUT bo ho chiak at all!
boo sama dia!
LOL
after that we headed to a shopping complex.
it is new.so less ppl there
it's name is taiping complex if didnt have any mistaken.
after that we just go for spin around the place there
and we go back our PENANG.
its raining heavily while we were going back.
the sky is so grey...and somemore got the thunder.
woo~freak me out xD




No comments: